Houston, Texas –
- Leslie Rivers, International, a Houston-based Literary Agency, is pleased to announce brokering a sequel series book deal on May 26, 2010, between Mercury Retrograde Press, located in Sandy Springs, Georgia, and acclaimed fantasy author Leona Wisoker of Williamsburg, Virginia. Agent Judith Bruni sold World English rights (except India) for Wisoker’s three-book sequel series, entitled “Children of the Desert”.
- “We’re very excited about this project,” said Barbara Friend Ish, Mercury Retrograde’s publisher. “Leona is an enormous talent, and we’re looking forward to bringing the rest of this sweeping, original tale to all the readers who enjoyed her debut.” Ms. Ish intends to publish Ms. Wisoker’s second book in Trade Paper Format and e-books in Spring 2011.
- Book 1 of the series, Secrets of the Sands, is one of this year’s most talked-about fantasy debuts. Reviews of the first book, a copy of the first chapter of “Secrets of the Sands,” book signings, and more information on Ms. Wisoker may be found at: http://www.leonawisoker.com/. Book two is slated to be called: “Bells of the Kingdom.”
- Leslie Rivers, International, a global literary agency, delivers individualized client service with trusted care. Its primary focus since 2009 is a high-end, no-fee based literary agency for works of fiction. Please visit http://www.leslierivers.com/ for more information on Leslie Rivers, International.
- Mercury Retrograde Press publishes fantasy, science fiction, and interstitial novels and novellas, in Trade Paper and eBook formats. http://www.mercuryretrogradepress.com/ has more information about current and forthcoming Mercury Retrograde books and authors.